Airtight containers for the transport of biological samples
Airtight secondary containers for the transport of biological samples.
Made of heavy-duty polycarbonate, autoclavable at max 121°C.
Transparent to easily spot any accidental spills.
All containers are supplied with:
- stainless steel hooks
- polycarbonate tray for documents
- absorbent tissue
The instructions of use and the symbols required by the law in force are printed on the sides.
Customization is available upon request.
All components are latex free.
All the containers are in compliance with:
- Council Directive 90/679/EEC on the protection of workers from risks related to exposure to biological agents at work
- UNI EN 829/98 (falling trial)
- A.D.R. (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) – Packaging Instructions P650
- I.M.D.G. (International maritime dangerous goods)
Moreover, the containers are registered in the Italian Medical Devices Database as IVD Medical Devices.
H-bin biotransport 01P
Capacity:60 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 40 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
H-bin biotransport 02S
Capacity:120 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 80 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
H-bin biotransport 03M
Capacity:200 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 120 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm
H-bin biotransport 04L
Capacity:300 test tubes ⌀ 13 mm or 200 test tubes ⌀ 16 mm